SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate determination is consistant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurrus,

i am having a problems while creating full installation, the rate category determination is consistant at the time i have created that, but when i am creating full installation and attaching rate category it is given an error of "Rate Determination is Inconsistant".

can anyone help me out in this regards

Regards,

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

Please check the Schema First.If there is any Conconsistant Step then it throws error as "Rate DEtermination Inconsistant.Again this msg is also seen when Rate Determination Period(begin and End Date ) is Either Back dated period than Installation AB period or not determined with Rate types you are mentioning to Installation Rate data.

Please check this few tips.Hope this will help u.In case of any doubts pls revert me back/

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shadab,

You can also check the Rates, in which Rate Steps and fact group be there so check it out. Might you will get the answer.

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check all the Dates where ever you specify in all Billing Master Data creation or in maintenance.

SAP internally carries out the Rate Determination. Please also check whether you have maintained corresponding correct Rate Type (Fact/Device/Reg permissible).

Before you a do a full installation, identify the inconsistency for the Billing Master Data (right from Rate Category to Operands).

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab

I had the same problem. You have to check the dates of rate determination. This error occurs when you have a date in the rate determination (EA87) wich is later than the full installation.

You have to set a date at least the same in rate determination or before.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hey

I have a scenario in which i am having two errors

can you refer to thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3289984

two errors are

• Error in Operand 10-PRC(fact group, season):
  • Rate determination is inconsistent

in ea87 Rate determination is valid from 01.01.2003 - 31.12.9999

and the installation has period   09.06.2012   To  31.12.9999

is this fine?

Thanks