cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Data for Document Fields D_CUII_TYP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to define default data for document fields in Export Switzerland.

Source field is G_IMPCN, target field is D_CUII_TYP.

I create the following master data, i.e.

G_IMPCN = 39095000

D_CUII_TYP = FREI

meaning if G_IMPCN is 39095000 then Legal Document Type FREI is being created automatically.

Then I run the default data function on document level but nothing happens.

The log shows G_IMPCN with value 39095000 but D_CUII_TYP = FREI is missing.

Do you have any idea what else I should do to resolve this issue ?

Many thanks for help which is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Corinne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you fill the Field via default does it work? if no, you might have simply forgotten to activate the rule...

Try the following instead ofG_IMPCN, try I_IMPCN.

I did it with STAWN (but I do not have access anymore so I do not knwo if it was G or I that I used). Case it does not work with IMPCN then you can use the STAWN, it worked for us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

It works if I use the default rule FC_0001.

It doesnt work with the new rule, although it's active. The default data log determines the source value for G_IMPCN but not the default value for the target field D_CUII_TYP.

Do you have another idea?

Best regards,

Corinne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corine,

Be careful with the logs, they are quite confusing as sometimes it displays the value it is looking for and sometimes the value it has foud. And sometimes the green and red lights are wrong or put in a logic that is confusing.

Most likely it does not find the value because it is looking in the Import numbering in the import scheeme. Did you try with STAWN ? At any rate, if I may suggest, you need to setup the system with having the commodity code in the Declaration, because if you do not have the Scheme CHEXP defined in the Scheme for commodity code you are going to face trouble when trying to retransfer the Tarification to the feeder System.

Keep me posted.

Regards,

Marc