Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bom expolsion at quotation level same copy to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

please help

My requirement BOM EXPLOSION HAPPENS AT QUOTATION( I MADE CONFIGURATIONS ) . ONCE I CHANGED MANUALLY ITEM CATEGORY IN QUOTATION AGN TO ZTAP BOM EXPLOSION HAPPENS

at quotaion level

main item 10 ztap

subitem 20 ztan

when i create sales order with reference to quotation the item categories reversed but i need same item category in quotation and sales order.

AT SALES ORDER LEVEL

MAINITEM 10 ZTAN

SUBITEM 20 ZTAP INSTED I NEED ONLY ITEM 10 ZTAPITEM 20 ZTAN(I MADE COPY CONTRE SETTINGS FOR ZTAP AND ZTAN HERE I LEAVE BLANK RE-EXPLOSION CHECK BOX AND CONFIGURATION CHECK BOX. PLS GUID ME

Thanks in advance

SRINIVASA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the item category assignmnets for your standard order. T Code VOV4.

You need to have an entry for ZTAP = ZTAN for higher level / default item category.

In copy controls from quote to order. re- explode BOM.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i made all that itemcategory assignments.

Thanks for your guidence. now i resolve my self the issue

Thanks

Srinivasa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTAA and select the combination of quotation and sales order which you are using.

Then go to the item level and select your condition type ZTAP and click on detail.

In that check out what you have save in proposed item category.

It should be ZTAP, make the changes and save that.

Similarly do for the ZTAN also and save the setting.

Now go to IMG u2013 SD u2013 Sales u2013 Sales documents u2013 Sales document item u2013 Assign item Categories

Over there check out the setting for your sales document type and item category group.

All the entries should be same as you have done for quotation except the sales document type field.

Just make the setting and then try to create you sales order and check out the result.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thanks for your guidence i solved my self this issue.

BUT SAME LOGIC WHAT YOU SENT I USED, ITS WORKING.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivasa