SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in IS-R: where and how do we check pricing worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I just want to know where do we find pricing worklist and what data can we get from pricing worklist.I want the transaction code or path to do it .I am expecting the complete answer from you.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating the pricing worklist involves carrying out new sales price calculations for the combinations of material/organizational level that are affected by changed purchase conditions. The pricing work list is created as follows:

1. A new purchase price determination run is carried out with the changed conditions in line with the purchase price determination sequence in the source document.

2. A check is then made to establish whether relevant purchasing data has changed. If the basic purchase price, vendor, and purchase price net/net remain unchanged, no entry is made in the pricing work list.

3. If the check reveals that changes have been made to the purchasing data, the sales price is determined. This is generally carried out in line with a mark-up calculation.

Procedure :

a. VKP5 : create pricing document.

b. MM42 : Change vendor purchasing in Article, and Change Sales Price PB00 for Articles.

c. MEK2 : Changing the vendor purchasing price with direct condition maintenance

In above steps you have changed the vendor purchasing price for an article. This is used as the basis for creating the pricing worklist. You use the pricing worklist to create pricing suggestions for the affected articles, on all levels of the organizational structure for which prices were initially calculated based on the changed condition.

WVN0 : Generating Pricing Worklist (Master Data -> Pricing -> Pricing Worklist ->Generate)

Further step is Price Worklist Release. Processing for the u2018pricing suggestionsu2019 is done in this step. Here, for each calculation you have to decide whether you want to accept the automatically calculated prices, change them or reject the calculation.

WVN1 : process pricing worklist, (Master Data -> Pricing -> Pricing worklist -> Release ->For Article)

You may like to refer SAP Best Practices for SAP Retail pricing which will give you detailed explanation on your topic.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating the pricing worklist involves carrying out new sales price calculations for the combinations of material/organizational level that are affected by changed purchase conditions. The pricing work list is created as follows:

1. A new purchase price determination run is carried out with the changed conditions in line with the purchase price determination sequence in the source document.

2. A check is then made to establish whether relevant purchasing data has changed. If the basic purchase price, vendor, and purchase price net/net remain unchanged, no entry is made in the pricing work list.

3. If the check reveals that changes have been made to the purchasing data, the sales price is determined. This is generally carried out in line with a mark-up calculation.

Procedure :

a. VKP5 : create pricing document.

b. MM42 : Change vendor purchasing in Article, and Change Sales Price PB00 for Articles.

c. MEK2 : Changing the vendor purchasing price with direct condition maintenance

In above steps you have changed the vendor purchasing price for an article. This is used as the basis for creating the pricing worklist. You use the pricing worklist to create pricing suggestions for the affected articles, on all levels of the organizational structure for which prices were initially calculated based on the changed condition.

WVN0 : Generating Pricing Worklist (Master Data -> Pricing -> Pricing Worklist ->Generate)

Further step is Price Worklist Release. Processing for the u2018pricing suggestionsu2019 is done in this step. Here, for each calculation you have to decide whether you want to accept the automatically calculated prices, change them or reject the calculation.

WVN1 : process pricing worklist, (Master Data -> Pricing -> Pricing worklist -> Release ->For Article)

You may like to refer SAP Best Practices for SAP Retail pricing which will give you detailed explanation on your topic.

0 Kudos

Hi D N,

I am not able to understand this procedure.Can you make me indetail about the transactions.After which what we have to do.Complete procedure.I understand the concept.What i have to do in these T-codes?What changes i have to do?Explain me in detailed.I dont know which data i have to change in these transaction codes.

Hope you understand my requirement.Expecting the complete answer.Thanks in advance.This is new senario to me so that i am asking in detailed about it.

Thanks & Regards

Tony rao

a:VKP5 : create pricing document.

0 Kudos

I understand your curiosity. Suggest you to go through following best practice on Retail pricing.

http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/BBLibrary/HTML/712_EN_US.htm

Refer Business Scenario PPT, Business Process Documentation & Config guide. You will get good insight on retail pricing includingyour topic pricing worklist.

0 Kudos

Hi D N,

Thanks a lot fo the information you shared with me.But can you clarify my small doubt is what changes i have to do in vendor purchasing in artilce and changes in sales price PB00 for articles.Which condition type i have to maintain purchasing price in MEK2.Hope u can clarify my small doubt also.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

a:VKP5 : create pricing document.

0 Kudos

hi D N,

Hope for reply to my latest query.Not yet answer.

Regards

Tony rao

0 Kudos

Hi D N,

Hope a clear and complete answer to my simple query which i incomplete.Its a simple to you but not to me.Hope for complete answer to my query.

Thanks & Regards

Tony rao

0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Not yet answer.Hope for solution to my query soon.

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

As it is already mentioned in previous response, new price need to be determined in line with the changes in the prices. Thus we do all changes in the Tcode MM42, MEK2, VKP5 related prices only.

The condition type could be anything, i.e gross price, FOB, freight and so on, to be maintained in MEK2 for create condition record for calculating price.

Hope it clear your doubts.