cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Please let me know, we have an issue regarding (5090787898) sales order and (5067389455) delivery. user did get a credit limit message. Jon the user was not received sales order block or delivery blocked message. The above sales order and deliver under t-codes vkm4 and vkm3.

System under vkm4 and vkm3 the message was that they were not blocked.

Another Matk had a correct message so in his system that was incorrect.

Could you please let me possible reasons.

aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

You question is not very much clear but if you are asking that on the time of creation why the credit limit is not coming then I suggest please check the credit exposure in the FD32 for the customer.

If the order is visible in VKM3 then the order wont deliver untill it will not released from VKM3.

Please cross check and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please let me know, what is the difference between VKM3 and VKM4.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is the issued rasied by user

5070627190 ,5070627161

The above dels were blocked but on my( jon) system under vkm4 and vkm3 the message was that they were not blocked. Mark had a correct message so it is my(jon) system that was incorrect,

these deliveries have now been released, is there any way to find out what went wrong?

aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these User Exits LVKMPTZZ and LVKMPFZ1 as might be User Jon is mentioned here as any of the User 1 / 2/ 3 with No Warning & the same has been added in the above User Exits.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Query is not clear..still check in OVA8 for the combiantion of CCAr- Riskk cat-CG whether u have marked Status against ur credit check say, Static or Dyanamic...If not mark ut then check with a new sales order..also maintain credit limit for ur custmenr in FD32...

for more info

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Credit+Management

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Apr 15, 2010 12:11 PM