SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in IS-R:Department/Shop creation and maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I just want to know Departments/Shops creation and maintenance?tell me the complete settings and configuration.Expecting correct and complete answer.good and correct answer will get points.Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Tonyrao

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

WRFDEP01 : create Department/Shop in easy access.

WRFSHOP01 : Create Shop

Wb01 : To create Site. (DC)

Configuration path as follow :

• Creating Site Profile : SPRO -> IMP -> Logistics General -> Plant Master -> Control Data -> Site Profile.

• Copy Rule for Reference Site : SPRO -> IMP -> Logistics General -> Plant Master -> Control Data -> Define Copy Rule and Assign to table

Explore more in above mentioned imp setting help to know answer of your query.

0 Kudos

Hi D N,

I understand what you had explain to me.I think you can understand what i am saying.I want to create shop (say NIKE) having articles (say SHOES) and aricle hierarches and then i want to assign shop (say NIKE) to department store means the Floor in a mall (say APPARELS floor).Then i want to assign this dep store (APPAREL floor) to site (say DC) or MALL like MUMBAI CENTRAL.Hope for complete answer to my query.I just want to configure this concept.How can i do?Expecting the complete procedure to get the correct output and correct result

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont understand this

"** Copy Rule for Reference Site : SPRO -> IMP -> Logistics General -> Plant Master -> Control Data-> Define Copy Rule and Assign to table".

Why we have to do?and what happens it i do this configuration?Where its going to reflects and where i can see the cofiguration which i did in IMG.Hope for complete answer.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

To create a new site, you can also enter a reference site in the site profile.

The copy rule determines the Customizing tables that are to be copied from the reference site to the new site. Templates can also be entered for the customer and, if necessary, for the vendor master record.

Various site profiles, which you can copy and adjust according to your requirements, have already been delivered.

In site profile img setting, you maintain the copy rule under ref sub screen which you have created through "Copy Rule for Reference Site : SPRO -> IMP -> Logistics General -> Plant Master -> Control Data-> Define Copy Rule and Assign to table".

0 Kudos

Hi D N,

That was very helpful answer which u provided for my query.Can you clarify my doubt and give complete procedure to do this senario..I think you can understand what i am saying.I want to create shop (say NIKE) having articles (say SHOES) and aricle hierarches and then i want to assign shop (say NIKE) to department store means the Floor in a mall (say APPARELS floor).Then i want to assign this dep store (APPAREL floor) to site (say DC) or MALL like MUMBAI CENTRAL.Hope for complete answer to my query.I just want to configure this concept.How can i do?Expecting the complete procedure to get the correct output and correct result

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

HI SAPgurus,

Expecting solution to my query which i raised.Hope for correct and complete answer to my query.

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Expecting solution to my situation which i mention above.Expecting complete and clear answer.Good answer be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

not yet answered

Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

Hi,

Help me out and solve my issue.If any doubt let me know so that i can provide the data to you.

Thanks & Regards

Tonyrao

0 Kudos

Hi D N ,

not yet answered to my query

Regards

Tonyrao