Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Condition Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

In SPRO Settings,

SD- Basic functions-pricing- pricing control- define condition table

I want to define the condition table by following the above path. Here If i get inside that path and specify the table no. , it shows the cross client error.

Can anyone guide me how to rectify this error?

Regards,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this path select Create Condition table or use Trxn code V/03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A small correction, I dont think you are facing this issue in define condition table.

I think you are facing this issue in Define Access Sequences when you click in Maintain Access Sequences that time this information comes

Caution: The table is cross-client

But this is just an information, not an error.

Ignore it and continue with your work.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got an error in define condition table as well as in maintain access sequence.

Its not a warning message, It shows an red marked error.

how can i rectify this type of error?

Regards,

Dinesh

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may be some problem with ur system lanscap set up..contact ur Basis guy...

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Generally this message appear but it not suppose to be an error because this message communicate only that whatever we are changing in this field that will impact in all the client.

Please try in the following t-codes

V/03 for condition table

V/04 for condition table

V/05 for condition table

V/07 for Access sequence

Also check with your basis team about this error message.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

This type of message appears when you are working on workbench objects, for example Tables / Access Sequences / ABAP programs, routines...etc

In your landscape suppose you have Development cleints 020 / 030 / 040, if you create a workbench object say a new pricing table in 020, it will automatically appear in 030 and 040. Changes made in one developmnet client will affect all the development clients in the landscape. That is the information " Cross client".

Regards

Sai