cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Creation With out Exicse Duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to create the sales order with out excise duty calculation. But for this customer is excise applicable for other material.

Thanks

Saravanan R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simiple is that dont maintain the material code in J1ID - Material and Chapter ID combination wherever ED is not applicable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the despatch is against CT-3, then it should be considered as Deemed Export in which case, as already suggested, you should extend the customer sales area to deemed exports and accordingly, you should have a seperate pricing procedure and proper assignment in OVKK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sarvanan,

Looking to your issue what I understood is -

1. Customer is exciseable.

2. There is a mix of exciseable and non-exciseable material.

3. In sales order you want to calculate or don't want to calculate the excise depending on the material.

If you are having TAXINN tax procedure then for excise conditions,

1. Update access sequence by adding an access having material code, customer code with plant as the key.

2. Please nesure that this access must be on the higher priority else this access may not get populated.

3. Maintain the condition record as per the new access.

If you are having TAXINJ procedure then for UTXJ condition,

1. Update access sequence by adding an access having material code, customer code with plant as the key.

2. Please nesure that this access must be on the higher priority else this access may not get populated.

3. If required, create a new tax code having only tax data in the tax code.

3. Maintain the condition record as per the new access.

I think it will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just put the statistial tik in the pricing procedure so that excise cannot be calulate or if you required to charge excise for the other customer from the same pricing procedure than make the condition type value as 0 in stead of 10/2/1 %

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this Customer is applicable for 100% excise duty, Some material only not applicable for excise.

For Ex :

Customer Material Code Excise

A101 M101 0 %

A101 M102 100%

A102 M101 100%

for this case how i should make order or invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you maintained the excise condition record for material.Is it depend on any tax classification indicator?

If you maintained the record with the help of tax indicator then u can maintained record with the help of "0" tax indicator.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on Chapter Id Excise duty value captured .

In this case i did not change the chapter id because for this make with excise for some customer and with out excise duty for some customer.

I should control the Vat Calculation in vk11. I make the customer / material wise vat % value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the customer Excise indicator in the customer master cin details and keep it as nil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How it is possible for some material with excise for some customer and with out excise duty for some customer.?

Is there any Form will provide by the customer(Eg. CT1 or CT3).

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, CT form will provided

Former Member
0 Kudos

But some material's only not applicable for excise duty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If customer will provide the CT form, then in that case you have to treat customer as export customer.Using Export pricing procedure you can generate the excise invoice with excise values but not transported to account bcoz of Export.

Hopefully this will help you to resolve your answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok , i will do , but some material only not applicable for excise duty other than material's are excise applicable. In case it is suitable .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, you cannot make for some material as excisable and some not.

You have to create seprate sales order for both scenario.Bcoz when you create excise invoice it is applicable for total invoice,It means if you are treating customer as export then accounting entries are not genrated or if you are treating as domestic then accounting entries are generated.

Hopefully these will helpful to resove your answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excise Duties will be reflective for those Materials & Customers which have the Condition Record.Condition Record have the Key Combination of Tax Classification Of Customer & Material.

Those materials which are ir-relevant for Excise Duties should have Tax Code with Duty as 0% in the Condition Records.

Best Regards,

Ankur