cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Publication Of Purchase Requisitions From APO To ECC For A Particular

Former Member
0 Kudos

*At a particular location , On taking SNP Heuristics Run, THOUGH the fresh stock transfer requisitions are being generated in APO and they are also getting proper sourcing plant and the availability date etc. But NEITHER the requisitions are getting flown to ECC from APO NOR they are being assigned Purchase Requisition number. Even, they are not being reflected in CCR as an error.

But on checking u201CRRP4u201D i.e. Receipt view, these are being getting displayed. The same item at other locations is behaving properly i.e. they are getting proper purchase requision number etc. Is some location based setting needs to be done for the flow of purchase requisitions from APO to ECCu2026.??? OR What can be possible reasonu2026..???*

An early reply in this regard shall be really appreciable.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sanjeev Chugh

15-Apr-10

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably, enhancement APOCFPEP is activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

This is addional check apart from the answers given above.

You are saying that PRs created from SNP planning run a specific location are not getting transferred to SAP ECC.

Therefore it appears that PRs from some lcoations are getti ng trasneferred.

*If the SNP PRs from any location are not getting transferred then please check setting below:*

SPRO SAP IMG >> Advanced Planning and Optimization > > Supply Chain Planning > > Basic Settings > > Configure Transfer to OLTP systems

Tab : SNP

You need to click radio button : Immediate transfer or Periodic transfer

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Could you please check whether the publication settings for external procurement are maintained for this location. you can check and maintain through tcode /n/sapapo/cp1. These are required for publishing your preqs to ECC. If they are not maintained, then maintain the same for external procurement for your location, same as other location which is behaving normal.

I assume that there is an active IMOD already available for the preqs/PO for this location for the required products. Ensure this is available.

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Gaurav

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to push the Preqs maually using C5 with order type as 021 for that specific location. Parallely monitor the Queue manager ( /sapapo/CQ) for any errors. If thre are no errors the data will be updated in both the system.

Regards

BVN