Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF not displayed in the explorer

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Adobe form is not getting displayed in the explorer when running the application. I have 'Adobe live cycle designer' installed in my system. I am able to design the form in the transaction 'SFP'. But when i run the application, the form is not getting displayed. i am getting a 'Blank' control. and also i am not getting any exceptions.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharadha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is a form with interactive fields you have designed in Web Dynpro, you need to install the Active Components Framework on your frontend. See SAP Note 766191.

Regards,

Markus

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I have installed the SAP Active ComponentsFramework as specified in the note..but still i am getting the blank control..Am i missing some other thing..

Thanks,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sharda,

Have you installed Adobe Reader on the client PC?

Try by installing Adobe Reader 7.0.7 on the client PC and then install the xACF.

Regards,

Siddhartha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the same problem. Where you able to resolve this issue?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Regards,

Divya

0 Kudos

Hi

Can u check adobe plug-in is installed in you internet explorer. Meanwhile check any adobe program like (AcroRd32) is running in back ground, kill that tasks using Task manager then try your project.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Can you please tell me how I could validate the plugins. Also I have just installed Acrobat 8.0 I had Acrobat 7.0 earlier. But if with the new instal it still doesnt resolve the problem. I am not sure what is wrong as I have reset all Activex settings on the browser as well.

I have ACF installed on my system too.

Any idea what else could be wrong.

Thanks for all your help,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see this thread about and the related note (834573). To validate the ACF install you can check note 846952, this notes states the steps to remove the ACF completely. Should you use the adobe control plugin, you can check the version of this file, for NW04 SP18 it should be 6,3018,0,1

hth, Marijn Sponselee

0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Are u installed ( managed) Plug-in and also check ur internet explorer add-ons.

for me its working with Webdynpro JAVA stack

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the NWDS open the properties of the Interactive form UI you have added. check the property named " display type " . If it has the value "Activex" then change it to "Native" and try again.

Hope ur problem will be solved after doing this change.

Dont forget to give points

Regards

Raghu