Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need you value added feedback in the below pricing scenario. In my scenario there is no Price record of commodity, price is drived like..

10. Condition type Transportation Rs. 1 / Ton Value = Rs.1

20. Condition Type Fees / Charges Rs. 5 / Ton Value = Rs. 5

Price for Material A is 5+1= 6 (Result come in step 30 and in text not in the condition type)

Than how should I create condition type of PROO so that value 6 is multiply with order quantity.

Hope you will understand the scenario.

Feel free if have any query, looking for hte prompt response.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In progress.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you try using "Alternate condition base value" and "Alternate calculation type" in PROO.

Value 6 can be used as "Alternate condition base value", and then in "Alternate calculation type" you could multiply this value by the quantity to get the final value of PROO.

Cheers,

Shailabh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shailabh,

Would you pls elaborate this configuration.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

In V/08, pricing procedure configuration, for each condition type there are various fields in which we can set up values. Two such fields are u201CCalc Typeu201D and u201CBas Typeu201D (this is ECC6.0 nomenclature; in earlier versions these were known as u201CAlternate calculation typeu201D and u201CAlternate Calculation Base Valueu201D)

Both these fields can be assigned one of the many routines which can be found by doing F4 on these fields.

You could use an existing routine if it fits your requirement or you could modify an existing one or create a new one (go to SPRO u2013 Sales and Distribution u2013 System Modification u2013 Routines u2013 Define Formulas for Pricing. To modify an existing one and to create a new one you would need an Access Key which can be given by the Basis guys.

For condition type PROO, in the field, u201CBas Typeu201D, you could code it in such a way that it picks up the sum of (Condition type Transportation + Condition Type Fees / Charges) , and in filed u201CCalc Typeu201D you could code it in such a way that it picks up the sum from the previous calculation and multiplies it with the quantity.

From what I have understood of your requirement this could be worth a try. Please let me know how it works out.

Cheers,

Shailabh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sailabh,

Will update you,

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not quite sure i understood. I guess that what you can do is put the aforementioned values into subtotals (komp-KZWIx) and then create a new condition type and create through VOFM a new calculation rule according to your needs.

example:

xkwert = komp-KZWIx + komp-KZWIy

Then the new condition type will have the value you want

Get back if you need more details or this doesn't solve your problem

Regards

Agis