Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price error in contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Now I met with such price issue in contract:

First I created sales oder referenced by this conract, then because of the business reason, I cancelled one item line using reason fo rejection in sales order. After that I tried to cancel the item line using reason fo rejection in contract, however the total price in contract will not be recalculated. It will cause the incorrect price.

I want to know whether this is the standard SAP? How can I fix such issue?

Hope anyone can give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Chris Gu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T Code OVAG for the rejection code , in the column " Statistical" please use Y. The value of rejected line item will not be added to the Order Total.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you give the Reason for rejection , the system will not copy the items in the subsequent documents and the system automatically cancels any materials planning requirements (MRP) previously generated for the item.

If you do not want to calculate the price , then you have to delete the item.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris, why is this a problem?

The contract does not represent a liability from the customer's point of view, and any transactions created with reference to the contract will reflect correct values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

Because this is my customer's business process. All the contracts should get approval by interface. So it must keep the correct price for approval.

Can you do one demo according to my description about the issue?

The process is in the following:

1. create contract

2. create sales order referenced by contract

3. make reason for rejection for one item in sales order and save

4. then go to contract, make reason for rejection for the same item in contract.

At last, you will see that the total price will not be changed, so the price becomes incorrect as I have rejected one item.

Thanks a lot.

Any idea is welcomed.

Best regards,

Chris Gu