cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We’re running extended classic in SRM 5.0 with an ECC6 backend system and we conditionally want to create backend reservations.

I’ve activated the BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE and BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI, added the required selection code and everything seems to work fine in that we’re able to create backend reservations.

My problem is that we only want to create backend reservations for selected product groups if the associated shopping cart line item has a non blank account assignment. The reason is that if it’s blank, then the shopping cart was created by an ERP triggered MRP run so we don’t want to create another backend reservation for the same material.

However, this is a problem because BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI doesn’t provide access to the shopping cart item details.

My current thinking is that if I save the shopping cart GUID to a global memory variable via a function call in a BADI that has access to that information and then reference that global memory variable by another function call in the BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI, I should be able to get the information I need to make that decision.

Is this the recommended way for doing this or is there another place or better way this can be done?

Also, I haven’t been able to find a function to return the shopping cart details using the GUID. The only time BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL seems to return the cart details is when the cart is ordered.

Thanks,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to put ur restrictions wherein you can order only SC's for whcih the condition for Product category/account assignemnt is satisfied....

In that BADI you cna use the FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to get the SC details....Hope this helps....

regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jerry

I came across with same situation where i need to create reservation in back end system using classic scenario. even i am using the Badi as BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI. so i request could you pls give me source code that you have written on both Badi's . it would be very help full for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry

For retriving the SC details you can use following FM

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL The following function module retirves the data for SC at Runtime.

Secondly BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL returns the value of SC based on GUID of the SC.

regards,

Nimish sheth