cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O/P Type trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Whenever we create a sales order, We can trigger O/P Type automatically. Is there any way that i can trigger a particular O/P Type automatically whenever a filed values of a table gets updated?

Complete requirement

1. Created sales order on System A.

2. Drops PO over to System B.

3. B created SO.

4. B drops PO over to system C.

5. Now C sends order confirmation back to B which updates B's PO, Now i want to trigger order confirmation from System "B" to "A",

Thank you

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming your A , B and C are the clients in your landscape, when C send the confirmation back to B and when B updates the PO's, the stock gets confirmed in B's Sales order or trigger ATP to get this done. Please have a routine in your B's output determination for the order confirmation output type, based on the stock confirmation , trigger Output. Keep the transmission as Print or Email and in Date / Time please use 1 - send with periodically scheduled job. Try to execute the job every hour or 2 hours based on your frequency of orders and demand.

Hope this works.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Excellent point and this is what i am looking for, In addition to what you have mentioned, You have mentioned that have a batch job, This batch job is trigger O/P Type?

I want Order confirmation O/P Type BA00 to be triggered whenever we get confIrmation from System C

Thank you

Edited by: Kris on Apr 20, 2010 2:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know about this?