Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete the messages scheduled for outbound processing

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We were trying to load large volume of records(around 1300 records) from

our source system to BW.It was working fine when we were trying to send few records at a time.

But after mass upload half the records were successfully processed and half the records were scheduled for

Outbound Processing and they are not processed still. why is it so?Can we process those records manually?

If so, how can we do that? If we cant process, then how can we flush XI Queue so that none of the messages fall in waiting state?

Thanks and Regards

rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,<br>

If you are still trying to delete messages stuck in status 12 - Recorded for Outbound Processing, then try running RSXMB_CHECK_MSG_QUEUE. The program has options to cancel status 1, 9, 12 & 16 messages. They will then be moved to state 21 - Cancelled Manually, and can be archived and deleted. <br>

-Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Just deregister and re reigster your queues once again,

<b>SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues -> Register the Queues.</b>You can restart the messages manually.

But, this problem is beacuse of the load and so would suggest tuning of your XI server.

Check this document for the same,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ada5ef-0201-0010-1f8b-c93...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7fdca26e-0601-0010-369d-b3f...

Regards,

Bhavesh

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have deregistered and registered the queues. still i am not able to restart the messages. It is giving a message that its already been scheduled and cannot be restarted or cancelled. What are we supposed to do? How many messages can XI process successfully at a time?

Regards

rahul

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Another option would be to <b>delete the entry in the queue</b> and then restart the message. In SXMB_MONI, click on the Queue for that message and you will lead through a number of windows and delete the entry of your message from the queue.

<i>How many messages can XI process successfully at a time?</i>

There is no hard and fast rule or formula to be frank. Depends on the server configuration and tuning done.

Regards,

Bhavesh

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

On SXMB_MONI, i double clicked the record which took me to the DISPLAY XML MESSAGES VERSION window. there we have a button for cancelling and rescheduling the messages with error.we dont have any option for deleting the entry in the queue .How can we do that?

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your queue form the sxmb_moni, you will reacht he QRFC monitor.

Here you will see some lock figures on the , Select on the 'Unlock Queues'. Activate your queues once again.

This is if your data is correct and queue is stuck. You should only delete the queue if it has errored out due to incorrect data and you need to urgenetly process the rest of the data in the queue.

If you drill down one step more than selct the error message and on the menu select edit-->Save LUW.

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In SXMB_MONI, you will have a column called QUEUE ID . Double CLick on it, to reach the QRFC Monitor, --> You will find the Queue with messages running it and then from there you can delete the entry of the message in the queue and then restart the message.

Regards,

Bhavesh

rahul_kharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh,

I am able to delete the entry of the message in the queue but one at a time. Is there any way to delete everything in a single stroke?

Regards

rahul

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately , you will have to update one message at a time in the Queue. Am not aware of any other way.

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this program RSQIWKEX will help you to delete problematic message in queue automatically. According to SAP standard this program only can restart stucked message, if you wan t delete stucked message from queue we need to change one function module in queue. This program execute in background and give queue name as input.

TRFC_QIN_RESET_LUW to TRFC_QIN_DELETE_LUW

I hope this will help you