cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling price base on the values of the batch charateristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My client have the case that: One material code M, many batches, the batch have charateristic A, charaterristic A have many value 1, 2, 3. Base on each value, M have different selling prices.

Eg: Batch 1, characteristic A value 1, price 100.

Batch 2, characteristic A value 2, price 110.

How to customize this in the IMG? Anyone pls help me in detail.

Your help are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Rgds,

Nghi Do

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a part of Variant Configuration.First create characteristic in CT04.Assign them in Classes in CL02.

Take a help of this link also.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDVariantConfiguration

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

When I creating condition record VA00, the system tell me ' No value found' in the 'Variant 'field. This Variant field have tech name Is ' VARCOND', my charateristic Zprice call this field. I follow the steps very strictly. So it probaly there is any step that dun mention in your link.

Anyone pls help me more detail. Thank a lot!

Rgds,

Nghi Do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to CU61 & define any Table Name with Status as 1 > Characteristics > mention your Characteristic & ZPrice .Activate the Check box of key Field in case of your Characteristic only.

Now go to CU60 with that Table Name & mention all the values of those Characteristics in that Column.In the Column of Variant Condition , mention the value of that Characteristic.

I think in VK11 with Condition Type as VA00 , Variant field should have the Value.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

After trying your steps, the system still tell ' No value found'. Is there any suggestion for me?

Thank for your help!

Nghi Do

Edited by: Nghi Do on Apr 16, 2010 9:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try one more setting :- In CU01 > Define ZZ _ Price _ Procedure > Status -1 > Dependency - Procedure > Dependency Editor >

10 Table (Mention Table name defined in CU61)

20 (Characteristic = Characteristic , Zprice = $self.Zprice)

Now ,In CU42 > Material > Profile Details > Dependency Assignments > ZZ _ Price _ Procedure.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

The system pops up error "Syntax error in simple action/procedure

Message no. 28024" of line 20. I am not specialize in ABAP. So pls help me to solve this issue in detail.

Thank you very much!

Rgds,

Nghi Do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somewhere it could be due to the dependency entered by you.

Kindly check the below thread & compare the dependency.

Best Regards,

Ankur