cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenText RM Link for SAP solutions-Document Declartion Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Doculink and RMLink for SAP solutions installed. When I try to create a document record i am unable to select some fields and their value help tables.

To recreate the issue please follow these steps (assuming doculink and opentext RMLink componets are installed):

1) please go in /nspro SAP CUstomizing Implementation Guide

2) select Open Text RMLink for SAP solutions

3) click sub option Maintain Enterprise Libary Document Declartions

4 )click on add new Declartion

5) enter a test declartion id and select any Business Property Provider then click next

6) naviagate to system System Category Field----Unable to select Value help tables

7) navigate to Root folder field below---UNable to select value help tables

Any feedback or comments are apprecaited.

Thanks,

Amro

Edited by: aamad07 on Apr 15, 2010 3:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThomasDemmler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Amro

Probably, the SSO (Single Sign On) configuration for the communication between SAP Web Application Server and Open Text Enterprise Library has not been done correctly/completely.

Please check a) whether you have created for the SAP user as well a Livelink Enterprise Server user and b) your SSO configuration.

For test purposes you might switch off the SSO capability in the Enterprise Library configuration in SAP'S customizing IMG (see "Open Text RMLink for SAP Solitions -> Maintain Enterprise Library Server Settings".

Best Regards

Thomas Demmler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback. Once I turned off the SSO configuration I was able to recieve the livelink pop-up when I select system category.

But Now im facing another issue-it's once I select the catagories I have imported into livelink I receieve an error "System Category Not Found"

--I'm I recieving this error because of missed configuration in SAP or livelink?

Feedback is apprecaited.

Thanks,

Amro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amro,

i have installed the ECMLInk Komponents and i have customised the SAP site until this section 5.2 Maintaining Enterprise Library document declarations. I don´t use SSO and i can the select the category from the opentext server. Now I get the same error messages as you. Did you have solved your problem?

Best regards

Michael Gayk