cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Solution Manager removing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to Solution Manager and I have something very strange going on. Whenever a document is signed as complete in acceptance review as soon as it is saved it disappears from the business process it was stored under. If I find the document it still exists in Solution Manager but it is not associated to anything. If I try where used I get the message "No usages for the document found" If I look at the history for the business process it says the document was removed.

Noit sure what to do. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To elaborate on what is happening: -

1. Document is uploaded and saved succesfully.

2. Document is booked out and back in succesfully (for editing) until ready for peer review.

3. Document processing status is set to Complete (first stage in didital signature process).

4. Document digitally signed through peer and lead review.

5. When final digital signature step reached (acceptance review) and document signed by acceptance reviewer SOMETIMES the document disappears from the business process folder it was in.

6. Search for the document using menu item "Find Document"

7. Document displayed in list of results, but not assigned to any business peocess.

8. Click on "Where Used" button and receive the message "No usages for the document found"

Edited by: Richard Woodward on May 11, 2010 6:57 PM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Richard

When you upload a document and store it then press the save button in solar02 top row it will sav ur doc

next

if doc is there and not shown this happen if som1 press "-" minus button which removes the link from the project for this doc

but it is still stored in KW which solman uses

so if doc is to be removed then press Delete button

Hope above clarificaiton helps

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Can you please elobrate your issue as it is not clear.

You mean to say that, the document is getting disappear at the time of upload and save.

Please let me know what exactly happing.

Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Reply step by step how to reproduce this issue to see this message error.