cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created sales order 10 days back. Now i changed the material price in condition record. But i didn't carried out new pricing in sale order and sale order still having old price only. But when I create billing it is still showing new price. How to get sale order price in Billing instead of present condition record price.

Rgds

Madhavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is because of the Copy Control configurations. Please check the copy controls between your billing type and sales document type (Tcode VTFA) and check the 'Pricing Type' at item level. Change it to appropriate one which do not reprice and just copies the values from sales order (I remember it as 'D'). Now create one more sales order and do the billing.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to have old price in billing only for this scenario then in billing document - at item level, click on Update Button and select G i.e. Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes, so that price would be copied from the sales order.

However, if you want to have old price in all cases then in VTFL - select the item category and give the value for pricing type as D or G

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Copy Control Settings , make the Pricing Type as D .Now it will copy the same Pricing as present in the Sales Order.Must be now it is D in your Copy Control Settings.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on 2 fields in the Copy Control (Delivery Type to Billing Type) at Item level.

The 2 fields are,

- Price Source

- Pricing Type.

Go to Copy control for your Delivery Type to your Billing Type (VTFL).

Go to Item level, select your Item category and go to details.

Specify the "Price Source" - Sales Order.

"Pricing Type"- D.

If you specify "D", system will copy all the condition as it is from the Sales order.

If you will specify value "G",then system will copy all the Pricing Condition as it is and it will redetermine the Taxes.

So, I will suggest to give value "G" in the Pricing Type field, as Taxes must be correct always as it is a obligatatory function in any country.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavan,

Pricing will copy from sales order to delivery and from delivery to billing. Every thing is happening from copy control Pricing Type settings against respective item category

For Ex: OR > LF-> F2 ( TAN ) as per standard Pricing type is G : Copy pricing elements unchanged and predetermine taxes which says don't chnage the pricing predetermine taxes.. in your scenario Pricing Type is maintained as B:Carry out new pricing that is the reason it is carrying new price irrespective of sales order.

As per your scenario if u required pricing which is there in sales order needs to be the same in invoice then go to invoice before saving the document go to line item condition click the update button and select G automatically price will copy from sales order price..

If your invoice is saved then cancel the invoice and recreate it.

Hope your issue may resolve, you may revert if you have any issue..

Regards,

Durga Sana

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In the copy control configuration VTFL check the pricing source maintained if it is sales order system will pick only sales order pricing.

hope it will useful

With Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the copy control configuration VTFL check the pricing type maintained if it is "B" system will carry out new pricing according to the system date

Regards

Damu