cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expert's,

is it possible, while creating a reservation in the backend system, to include a extra field in the reservation ? For example i want to add information of the shopping cart number in the reservation, but it will be great if i could read that info directly in the backend system.

Is it possible with this badi BBP_CREATE_BE_RS_NEW?

is it possible to add this extra field information in tables RESB (item reservation) or RKPF (header reservation) ?

Regards,

Mário

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mário Ricardo

It's OK,1step enhancement your RESB (item reservation) or RKPF (header reservation) table in your ECC system,2 step imp the BADI.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I notice that the structure BBPS_BS_BE_RS_ERP10 in SRM 7 is not entirely equal to the structure BAPI2093_RES_ITEM in the backend system, however if i append the same field in both structures ( and pass the information with badi implementation) it will work ?

Regards,

Mário.

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mário,

yes, it's possible to add additional fields to the reservation.

In addition to that what Bill mentioned, please note, that by calling the 'BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1' the structures on SRM and backend site must be the same.

So e.g. when you create an append in the structure of the backend table RESERVATIONITEMS (BAPI2093_RES_ITEM), you need to enhance the same on the SRM site as well: the structure of the SRM table 'as_rs_out-reservationitems' (BBPS_BS_BE_RS_ERP10) has to have consist the same field.

This is important because during the RFC call the data transfer happens in a string, and no like field-by-field. If one field is missing on the SRM site, the rest of the table fields will skip with this missing field.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1' 
    DESTINATION av_rfc_dest 
    EXPORTING 
      reservationheader     = as_rs_out-reservationheader      "#EC ENHOK 
      reservation_external  = as_rs_out-reservation_external 
*      testrun               = as_rs_out-testrun 
*      atpcheck              = as_rs_out-atpcheck 
*      calcheck              = as_rs_out-calcheck 
    IMPORTING 
      reservation           = as_rs_out-reservation 
    TABLES 
      reservationitems      = as_rs_out-reservationitems       "#EC ENHOK     <----- e.g. you would like to add additional data here 
      profitabilitysegment  = as_rs_out-profitabilitysegment   "#EC ENHOK 
      extensionin           = as_rs_out-extensionin            "#EC ENHOK 
      return                = as_rs_out-return 

When you have enhanced this structures, you can go ahead with the BAdI implementation.

Regards,

Peter