cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Comsumption

0 Kudos

Here is the issue we are facing

We are creating sales order in ECC and same is consuming forecast in APO. Even after converting sales order into Delivery, forecast is getting consumed correctly. But once we PGI the delivery, Forecast is reappearing that means, forecast is now not getting consumed by this sales order, which is very wiered.

I am suspecting this could be happening because of enhacement we are having in place. Sales Order in ECC is at plant 1001 (for example) but when we are CIFing this sales order to APO, it is going to plant 1002 (again for example). While developing this enhacement, we are considering two tables IT_SL_DOC and IT_SL_REQ. I am not sure if we are missing some other table which should be considered.

I'll appreciate if someone help me understand forecast consumption technically. In normal scenario, even after sales order is PGIed, forecast get consumed. It means somewhere in APO that sales order still exists. Is it true? If yes, can help be identify the table where I can find the sales order or delivery in APO even after they are PGI.

Another question - After Delivery is PGI, is there any other type of document coming to APO?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated. Hope I am clear with my requirement.

Thanks

Pavan Sarda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

As a start point, /SAPAPO/CIF_IRQ_REDUCT_INBOUND can be checked during inbound processing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_schulze2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

look at my recent thread (). If you want that a PGI on a delivery document in R3 creates "with drawn qty" and keeps consuming FCST in SCM you will need to activate the CIF model for "Req. Reduction" --> Transaction CFM1 (RIMODGEN) in R3.

1) in R3 generate the model and activate it.

2) in R3 transaction CFC9 you can further finetune for which material/plant combinations you want have the Fcst reduction ciffed from R3 to SCM. Either for all active material/plant combination being part of any CIF model or only for those which are part odf the CIF Model wherethe "Fcst reduction" is activated. (CFC9 --> "Filter Obj. Req. Reduction")

3) afterwards you will see the withdrawn qty in SCM after a PGI in R3 --> you can see this in the product view in SCM in tab "Forecast" --> there is a new column now called "with drawn qty" (this column is not there is the CIF model for "Fcst Reduction" is not activated !)

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Can you check the Tables /SAPAPO/DP_HEAD and /SAPAPO/DP_SCHED for enteries before and after the PGI. The withdrawl quantity should remain there even after the goods posting.

Also I would suggest in long run implementing of SAP Note 623216 - Log of withdrawal quantity . This table would be quiet useful in debug of such issues and logs creation of the forecast consumption.

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Two steps involved during Forecast Consumption. It needs to be differenciated

between

a.) forecast consumption

b.) forecast reduction

Forecast reduction is done using /SAPAPO/CIF_IRQ_REDUCT_INBOUND

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

You're right, but Note 623216 does help on reduction.

The queues with PGI additionaly to SO and DN:

Function Module Queue Name

/SAPAPO/CIF_IRQ_REDUCT_INBOUND

/SAPAPO/CIF_STOCK_INBOUND

BR,

Tiemin

Edited by: Tiemin Wang on Apr 21, 2010 4:37 AM