cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Content Information (Release 5.5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am looking for information on Vendor Master implementations for MDM and some guidance on how to handle:

Remit To

Ordering Adress

Mass changes at Purchasing Organization Level

Mass changes at plant level

I am trying to justify the implementation of Vendor Content with MDM, but first I need to know how the previously mentioned points would work in MDM.

I had been trying to download the Vendor Content for release 5.5 but the SAP Software Distribution Center doesn't show anything for release 5.5.

If someone has already implemented Vendor Master and would be willing to share some of your lessons learned, I would really appreciate if you can send me some tips on how to handle these main poinst and any valuable experience from your implementations.

Thank you very much for your help,

Claudia H.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

with Remit To and Ordering Address you are refering to the Vendor's partner function, right? Those are not part of the standard vendor content, neither in 5.5 nor in 7.1.

Purchasing Organization Data is supported in 7.1. MDM is able to do mass changes. Any changes being done in MDM can be distributed to your ERP systems.

Plant specific data is not part of the standard Vendor content. Which segments would you expect in that case?

Best regards

Michael

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

MDM 5.5 is went out of Main stream maintainence ondate 31 March 2010. This could be reason for nothing available on SDWC.

In Case you have missed, please check attachment documents of "SAP Note 1318478 -MDM 7.1 Vendor Content ". Hope this will help you..

Regards,

Shiv