cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on Logistics and procurement fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone please let me know what are all the fields of data we need from R/3 documents (ECC) that should come to GTS to perform Compliance functions. MAINLY SD Documents and PO from procurement.

i.e

for SPL : we need business partners fields including Sold to Party ; ship to party ; and ultimate consignee (if there)

For Embargo : we need destination country field or ship to party country field

For licence: is it the country of departure in case of export? and country of destination in case of import?

and where do we need the country of origin field from material master foreign trade view? will we be using it for the customs import declaration ?

thanks alot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its sure gonna be complicated to provide you an exhaustive list and this will depend on the functionality you use in GTS.

For SPL & Embargo the needed transactionnal data is

Business Partner's relevant for screening (according to your customizing), Company Code, Plant and document number

for Licence Management: :

Business Partner's relevant for screening (according to your customizing), Company Code, Plant, Product Number and document number.

Of course if you look at the transfer API there are several other Informations and its gonna be hard to know if one of those is used in any of the programs...

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot Marc

our requirement is that no additional data has to be transferred other than standard fields that get transferred .

So I would like to know the basic data requried for these. Your answer actually very helpful. Can you tell me from the customs import and export point of view what is the basic data that should get transferred.

what is the use of COO field and where it is used.

thanks alot in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want additionnal data to be trasferred then you have to do this over the badi. Otherwise only the standard fields are transferred.

If you want an exhaustive list of the fields transferred then you need to set a breakpoint in the data transfer and take a look at the data transferred.

My guess on COO is that it is the country of origin. You might need that one if you do bonded warehouse seperated by origin.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

curently our scope doesnt have any additional fields to be transferred its only the stadard. due to timing constraints we r sending the price value on PO for the customs declaration.

thanks

Answers (0)