cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend the maximum number of sales orders per condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the maximum number of orders field in a condition record, KONP-ANZAUF. The limit is set as, From 1 To 3. We want to increase the limit to a higher number, at least 5, but I can not find where/how to increase the limit/maximum. Can someone tell me how to change the maximum?

Thanks, Janeene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree, it's limited to 3.

Regards,

Joan Mas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding Ramesh and Joan.

But are you saying that it is not possible, through configuration or some other means, to increase the limit beyond 3?

That seems odd to me??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can increase this value: check domaine ANZAUF. In the third folder you will seen a limit range from 01 to 03. You can change upper limit up to 99 (domaine with only 2 digits length).

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Joan Mas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joan.

For others that encounter this problem. Use SE11 to access ABAP Dictionary and change Domain ANZAUF to the maximum number of orders allowed that you want to use. The number range is located in the Value Range tab.

As posted before, you will be limited to a two character number, so From 1 To 99 will be as high as you can go.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I thought this issue would be resolved by changing the domain ANZAUF but that is not the case. We changed the Value Range of the Upper Limit from 3 to 10. But during testing what I found was that no matter what I set in the pricing condition record, anything over 3 did not actually limit the number of orders that the discount is applied to. The discount continues to be applied to subsequent orders even if the maximum in the pricing condition record was set to 4 for example. Orders 5,6,7, etc., get the discount. Does anyone know what further changes need to be made so that the maximum number of orders will be limited by the pricing condition record? Thanks, Janeene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Janeene,

Did you have any success in resolving this. We have a similar requirement.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by: Matthew Menzies on Aug 31, 2010 2:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janeene,

Please use [; to solve your problem.

I hope this will solve it. Please try it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi janeene

if you like to increse minimum mo of orders in condition record then chose go to-- and Aditional data

here u will find he field max conditiona value, max no of orders,

max condition base value on aditinal sales data screen.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes , for Conditon Update you can restrict upto 3 orders only in Standard as per my knowledge.

you can search in forum

Regards,

Ramesh