cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer PO's to Suppliers from SRM thru PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the configuration complete from SRM side and the PO XML is set to go to PI. I am going to deliver it to your supplier using HTTP adapter.

I built the SLD and created two business system one for SRM and one for Suppliers. What are the steps I need to do here after Importing the Software component. Please send the steps.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Shears

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shears,

Did you solve this requirement??

I have a same requirement. Please be kind enough to share your solution for this requirement.

Thanks,

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used alternative solution Sending email from SRM to External suppilers directly without PI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the below wiki might help a bit

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/ProcessIntegration-PI(fkaExchangeInfrastructure-XI)andSRM

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In SRM side in Transaction SXMB_MONI I am seeing the sender details, Proxy ESA/eSOA service and XML file. No Receiver details in it with Green Flag. But in PI ISXMB_MONI its not showing up. What PI configuration steps are required?

I built the SLD and created two business system one for SRM and one for Suppliers. What are the steps I need to do here after Importing the Software component. In Services Enterprise Repository(ESR) What steps do I need to do it. Do I need to Import Proxy and configuration steps required? If yes, Please let me know the steps for ESR and Integration Directory.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Shears Carl