cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

decreasing the wifth of the screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementating the ITSMOBILE process and we are having issues with the screen size. the user has reported: "The buttons don't all fit on the screen, which creates some awkward scroll bars on the side. ". we have been looking thru the SDN and could fine only 1 post that reads as follows: " The following parameters work when you generate your templates with mobile4 generation stlye and can be used to fit your screen elemetns to the size of the rf device.

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px

~ITSMOBILE1UNITWIDTH 6

I have been trying different numbers for the width parameter and I tried em for the units parameter and when I test it on the desktop, everything looks the same as before.

will I be able to noticed the difference on a desktop or are the changes only visable on the RFGUN

is there something elsee that needs to be checked and corrected for the decreasing of the width?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

new information

we able to find out that the parmaters ~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS and ~ITSMOBILE1UNITWIDTH have no effect when entered in the SE80 screen for th service. we entered them into the SICF secion and the parameters were taking affect. this is good

. we are having another issue. the parameters are working for the LM01 screen. when we click on a button that takes us to another program like LM05, LM61 or LM 64, the screen is back to the original size. the parameters that we entered in SICF section are not being applied to the new transactions.

we are still looking at this but any help would be appreciated

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that there were no answers to this post.

is this the correct forum for this type of question or is there another forum where this should be

thanks

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Timothy,

It looks like I should start checking this forum also.

Please see note 1242897 for decreasing the width of the ITS mobile screens. You should also check the ITS Mobile documentation at:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/668d4b72255de4e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Edgar

Answers (0)