cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer PO to Suppliers from SRM thru PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM 7.0 system and they are sending PO based on Supplier in PO I need to send it to that Particular Supplier through HTTP cXML format . SRM stuff everything they have done throgh config. In Config they are using method call and BADI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF, Implementation BBP_PO_SEND_XML. System Type EASSAPXML1 and specifying PI RFC Destination in Define System Landscape backeend systems.

But my question is in PI what scenario I need to use. Web Services or RFC for Sending System? I built the SLD and created two business system one for SRM and one for Suppliers. I am in the Enterprise Services Builder. What are the steps I need to do here after Importing the Software component for Sending System SRM. Please send the steps.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Shears

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shears,

From what I understand you have the configuration complete from SRM side and the PO XML is set to go to PI. Now you are trying to determine how you are going to deliver it to your supplier.

How does your supplier system receive it? File? WebService? HTTP POST? etc. Depending on that you will have to use appropriate adapter in PI to send the PO to supplier.

I would also recommend posting a thread in PI forum.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply. I am deleting here and posting in PI.

Thanks,

Shears.