cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIV Subsequent Debit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I have a question regarding LIV and Subsequent Debits.

We have a Value Tolerance set of Lower 20% or £50 and upper 2% or £10 (OMR6). I have a Purchase Order for qty 1 Value £1,500. At this point no GR has taken place.

In MIRO I create an Invoice Receipt for Qty 1 at £1,400 and as expected the Invoice is Payment Blocked. Message in MIRO states GR qty equals Zero and Value below Tolerance.

However, If I now do a subsequent Debit for the remaining £100 this does not Block. I understand the value has now matched the PO, but the GR qty is still Zero.

This cause's a problem in that the original Invoice Receipt is still blocked but the Subsequent Debit is available for payment.

Is there any way i can get the Subsequent Debit to automatically Block in the above scenario.

Many Thanks

Paul Gray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A subsequent debit is designed to be used only when you have extra payment to be processed for an invoice that has already been processed and paid. Here you are talking about an invoice that is yet to paid, that is why you are facing this issue. The correct process here is to cancel the unpaid invoice and then post a new invoice for 1500 pounds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I guess this block is also due to quantity variance, even if you post a invoice of 1500 still i guess it would get block.

Thanks

Ankit