cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange WDA Behavior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two different WDA applications calling the same component. In one of them, the component works correctly. But in the other application the component doesnu2019t work on the same way.

Iu2019m using SAP ECC 6.0 with only PI.

Does anybody have faced this situation anytime?

Thank's in advance,

Nelson Bertolino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I think you need to provide a little more information Is the inner component usage standard SAP (if so what component) or your own? How are you using it (cross component context binding / Interface attributes and methods)? What exactly is different in the way the two components work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thank you for the help.

So, the component I'm using is not standard. We made it. This component shows a table with 5 columns and a few lines. I'm using it like a cross component context binding and there is no parameter needed.

When I called it from application A, it shows me 5 columns. When I called from application B, it shows me 4 columns. The only difference between A and B are the theme used.

Does it clarify a little bit more?

Thanks,

Nelson

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you sure someone hasn't hidden one of the columns using personalization/customizing? Such Personalization is per application not component. So the same component used in two different applications could have different personalized settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've check it before. But I'll do it again.

Would have be any other configuration related to the ICF service that could interfere on it?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> I've check it before. But I'll do it again.

>

> Would have be any other configuration related to the ICF service that could interfere on it?

That would impact just the visiblity of a column - no. It certainly sounds like coding within the component itself or some sort of personalization/configuration. I don't know what else would work at this specific level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to me ICF node configuration will noe surpress the fields...

possible options for this is

1) hiding in view level, or coding level based on soem authorizations

*2) Enhancement will surpress based on your selection..

hope it will help you

cheers,

Kranthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem was solved when I changed the user used on the service logon configuration.

We are using an default user for this service and that user (I don't know exactly why...) was causing the problem. When I changed it, both component works perfectly.

I've made a lot of tests with a sort of different users and, everytime I put the original user, the problem occurs.

Thanks for the help.