cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Approve button is greyed out in txn STMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I added a domain link at STMS and I want to approve it.

However, the menu item "Approve" is greyed out.

Could you help tell how to approve it? I am at client 000.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Linda,

It seems as though your STMS has not been configured properly. Can you please check the configuration? Also, review the following SAP Notes which may guide you through resolving your issue:

540219 Composite SAP note for problems with TMS Quality Assurance

313991 TMS Quality Assurance and individual shipment strategy

Please make sure that you distribute and activate the configuration for all systems

- To check the transport route configuration, choose Configuration > Check > Transport routes.

- To distribute the transport route configuration to all SAP Systems involved, choose Configuration > Distribute.

Also, check under STMS > Monitor > TMS Alerts to see if it is showing any errors. I have seen RFC errors that may also cause several issues in STMS.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

a domain link is used to link 2 different systems, for exemple, from ur ECC to Solman, create ur domain link from ECC and approve in Solman

When I make domain links for CHARM, should I create the domain link on both sides? i.e. Make a link request from ECC to Solman, approve at Solman. Then make a link request from Solamn to ECC, approve at ECC.

Please help confirm.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly reference your setup as per the expert blog

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-management-scenario

In this case, there is a part which mentioned on domain link creation too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

SH

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Domain link is a just a link to connect 2 systems. You need to request a link from solman and approve it from ECC. thats all. Please refer the link for how to do it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/14/c795388d62e450e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Rajeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

a domain link is used to link 2 different systems, for exemple, from ur ECC to Solman, create ur domain link from ECC and approve in Solman