cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO status changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, please can you tell me how the system (SUS) changes PO status from new to confirm or other status?

How the system do this action internally?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All is OK now.

I used transactions BS22, BS12 and BS32 transaction to configure new status with all requirements.

Function BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE doesn´t work very well, you have to put commit work statement in the program and then use it.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa: Many thanks indeed for this contribution. 

I just want to get some additional clarification.  You wrote you did not use the Function BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE to change the status, so how do you  change the status, then?  I mean, in my understanding you added the entry to the TJ* tables via BS22, BS12, and BS32, but how do accomplish the actual phase change you were looking for?  Do you go and manually update table CRM_JEST with the new document status?   FYI, we are applying the solution to a CRM scenario, so if your area does not use CRM_JEST, that is understandable.

Any screens from the BS transactions that you may add will also help to get a better idea of what you did.

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa,

A SUS PO changes from 'New' to 'Confirmed' when the supplier clicks on "Process" button and confirms all items and clicks on "Send".

If the supplier changes few items on PO and clicks on "Hold", the SUS PO moves to "In Process" status.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SG, yes! this is correct. But I need to know how to change this status.

This is my problem:

I have a new status "Sign"

When the vendor click on Confirm button and then to Send, PO status is "Confirmed"

Just after this, I need to introduce a new button "Sign"

When the vendor click on Sign button, PO status must changed to "Sign"

How can I do it? Is there a function that allow to change status in SUS or how the system do it?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SG, I found a function to do changes in SUS but I have another doubt.

Function is: BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE and needs GUID and TJ01-VRGNG fields.

If I checked TJ01 table, I have same data from TJ02T-TXT04 field that I created as new.

In this case I have this in TJ02T:

status I1366 TXT04= SPFI and TXT30=Sign.

I have to create SPFI in TJ01 table but with SM30 I can´t do it.

How can I create this field for this table via customizing or something similar?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you are describing is a lot like creating a new status. You could achieve this by transaction BS22. You could use transaction BS32 to maintain your process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks for your answer.

Can I use BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE function to change SUS PO status in the system?

I need to change SUS PO status from Rejected to Confirmed for example.

I put GUID, TJ01-VRGNG and OBJECT TYPE parameters but when I see the PO in SUS has the same status, doesn´t change.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Edited by: Rosa Rodriguez on Apr 15, 2010 3:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I use BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE function to change SUS PO status in the system?

I need to change SUS PO status from Rejected to Confirmed for example.

I put GUID, TJ01-VRGNG and OBJECT TYPE parameters but when I see the PO in SUS has the same status, doesn´t change.

What can I do?

BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE does not allow you to change status randomly. It internally validates the status management established in BS22 and BS32 transations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra Gona,

I have similar kind of requirement : The status of PO is not changing from New to Confirm

But for that PO is released and completed GR and Invoice enventhough it is not changing the status

Here the problem is How to change the status of status New to Confirm without proccessing again

is there any tables to add values to change the status.

Thanks in Advance.

Swami Naidu