Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Inbound Delivery: Inbound WHSCON IDoc with Batch Split - HowTo...?

Hello

We have another tricky problem to solve on our ERP 6.0 system.

My colleagues of Lindt UK create manually inbound deliveries (VL33N) which are replicated to the warehouse (DESADV IDoc -> TRADACOMS.ORDHDR).

When the goods arrive at the warehouse they send back a good receipts message (TRADACOMS.DLCHDR -> WHSCON IDoc).

In some cases we have a batch split because the goods have been put into different storage locations. Example:

- item 10: 200 Cases of product 4711, batch 10-2011, in storage location '0001' (free available for Sale)

- item 10: 5 Cases of product 4711, batch 10-2011, in storage location '0004' (damaged)

I am aware that in the inbound WHSCON item 10 is a main position and the two actual batch split positions are sub-items (900001 & 900002 with HIPOS = '10'). I tried to used E1EDL19-QUALF = 'BAS' (= batch split) with the sub-items but failed so far to update the inbound delivery that I can see the batch split.

I have managed to get one sub-item but not 2 of them. Somehow the system aggregates the quantities for both sub-items into the single item that shows up in the inbound delivery.

When we send the inbound delivery to the warehouse the item looks like this:

- item 10: 200 Cases (no batch yet, Putaway quantity = 0, because these data are coming from the warehouse).

QUESTION: Has anybody else been faced with a similar (if not identical) problem and how did you solve it?

Thanks a lot in advance for your valuable input.

Regards

Uwe

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question