cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer expected price billing block not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I come across with an issue where system is not giving any billing block when EDI1 price is diffrent then the automatic calculated price. In pricing procedure Alt Cond Type 9 is maintained for EDI1 condition type.

Plz give some input.

Thanks in advance.

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the incompletion procedure at line item (OVA2) do you have entry for VBAP - CEPOK - PKON - whats the status Group.

Suppose the status group is 04 , then check the status group defintion of 04(IMG-Sales and Distribution- Basic Functions - log of incomplete items - Define Status Groups) . in the status group defintion check Billing Doc. Then the billing will be blocked if Customer expected price is not matching the net price and the sale order is incomplete.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked the OVA2 setting and found there is no entry maitained in the name of VBAP - CEPOK - PKON but two entry maitained for pricing and net price as below:

VBAP- NETWR- PKON----04 Billing block active.

VBAP- PRSOK- PKON---06 Billing block active.

do I need to maintain VBAP - CEPOK - PKON for billing block in case of customer expected price diffrence?

Plz give some input.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you will have to maintain entry for CEPOK, then only the customer expected price incompletion will affect in the order and please maintain the parameters for CEPOK as explaind in the earlier post.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for the help.

Answers (0)