cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type E-mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I set a message in order to be sent by external output (e-mail), the message is determinated at sales order.

But i need to define a distribution list o something where i can set an e-mail addres.

How can i set in the message in order to it recover the e-mail addres?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Juan. B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your distribution list is fixed and not dynamic , then you can create the recepient list using CVI1.

Use CVI7 for documnet distribution or you can write specs to call the recepient list in the print program to send out mails.Please work with your ABAP person.

For external send, you need to maintain the paremeters in the output condition type defintion and the condition record. Maintain the medium as 5 in the condition type defintion in the tab "Default Values" agaisnt the field "Transmission MEdium". So when you create the condition record this medium will flow in the record. Please use T Code NACE for the output configuration.

Hope this meets your requirement. Please let know if I misunderstood the requirement.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai, thanks for your very helpfull answer.

For the message I set the partner function as MP - Mail partner, it is correct? or its necesary another partner function?

Because the system is sending the message to my SAP inbox so the message is taking my SAP ID in order to be sent.

best regards.

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use CP - contact person and mainatin the email address in the Contact person master data. VAP1 to create contact person. Assign this contact person to the sold to party (XD02 go to your sold to party - Sales Area data - Partners tab) and assign.

Regards

Sai