Release forecast as customer independent requirements from DP to R3
our client requested to have forecasted demand included in ATP run.
Our business scenario is:
1. sales order creation in R3 (daily frequence)
2. forecast calculation in APO (weekly/monthly frq.)
3. forecast consumption/reduction and net requirement calculation in APO (daily frq.)
4. net requirement release from APO to R3 (daily frq.)
5. ATP on sales orders and forecast (daily frq.)
To allow this, we want to release "net requirement" (imagine it as a DP key figure) to R3 not as a planned independent requirement but as a customer independent requirement. Using trx MD81 it is possible to manually create CIR in R3. These elements are considered during ATP run.
SAP library it's pretty clear about forecast release toward R3: it is only possible to release it as planned independent requirements. Has anybody experienced some similar requirement, and, if , yes, how did you find a solution? Can you suggest some badi/user exit on CIF that could do the trick?
As CIR are similar to sales orders, is there any way to create sales orders through CIF from APO to R3? I have noticed there are some exit but IMHO these are related to sales orders CIF for SNP and PP/DS (livecache).
Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded if useful.