cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when we transport tax codes between different systems for clients,no tax account will be transported.

will we upload in cutover statergy stages, willwe upload the tax accounts, i have read in many books that the tax code will be manually transported, and tax accounts will be manually created in the production system

What exactly we mean by transporting manually.

Please help me in getting my concepts right.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The tax GL accounts themselves will be uploaded in each client (using LSMW or an upload program, for example) as a part of cutover activity. But the assignment of tax GL accounts to tax codes (which is done in OB40, or in FTXP using the Tax accounts option) in source configuration client do not get into a transport request automatically. You can achieve this using the Utilities -> Requests menu option in the initial screen of OB40.

Another thing that you need to do to transport tax rates is the t code FTXP -> Tax code -> Transport -> Export (in source client) and Tax code -> Transport -> Import (in target client).

Former Member
0 Kudos

The GL accounts you can transport from OB40

Go in the transaction type like VST

Use from there the menu path: posting transactions transport.

Now all the entries from VST are in the transport (it is not possible to select by line!).

In our procedure we make from production an export from T030K and one in Development. Compare them to see if there are perhaps wrong (test) entreis in development.

Answers (0)