Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have maintain the tax classificication in mateial and customer 1 & 1. and in domestic taxes vk11 main country 1 and 1 and tax rate, but system dont call it at pricing condition level.

when I perfom "Analysis" in conditions it gives me hte following message

Access Message Description

10 010 Access not executed (Requirement 007 not fulfilled)

Looking for the possible solution and advise.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in the order as below

1. check the country of the customer in the order for all partners

2. Check the plant assigned against thne material and the country for the plant maintained

Usuage of requirement 7 as below:

Within a sales or purchasing document, the tax can be calculated in the pricing procedure using a condition type. In many cases, taxes may be calculated differently based on whether the transaction is a domestic transaction or an import / export transaction. Using an access sequence, the user can define different ways to access tax information for the document item. The user would assign pricing requirement '7' to those accesses which are only relevant for domestic transactions. Pricing requirement '8' can be used to indicate an export / import transaction.

Regards

Damu

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have checks all the level but cant successfull.

I really dont get the root cause..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

You have failed to establish that there is actually a problem here.

If the tax is a domestic tax and this is an export transaction, then you would get the result that you have shown us, but there would not be a problem.

An export transaction which would yield the result that you have given us.

Please review the sale item. You should have some accesses with requirement 8 (export) and some with requirement 7 (domestic). If the access has been executed for an export or a domestic requirement, then there is no problem. A single transaction can not be both an export and a domestic transaction.

If neither an export nor a domestic access has been made, then SAP is not able to decide whether this is an export or a domestic sale. As has been pointed out previously, SAP compares the country code of the customer with the country code of the plant. If they are the same then it's a domestic transaction, otherwise it's an export transaction.

James

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear James,

Thanks for the value added feed back, issue resolved, i dont know how, because every thing at my end is OK, i guess some thing is done from FICO personnel.

Thnaks for the response once again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement 7 is a check that this is a domestic transaction.

Most likely one of two things has happened:

1. You do not have a plant in the order line, so SAP can not determine whether this is a domestic sale (plant country = customer country). In this case, add a plant to the sales order line or

2. Your customer is in a foreign country, in which case all is well, and domestic-specific conditions should not be used.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Check both the areas, every thing is OK, but issue exits..

Regards

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you would need to set breakpoint in LV61A007, and check why sy-subrc is not set to 0.

(especially the check statement)

Please also set breakpoint in prestep part of coding.

Thanks,

Alex

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on this info, the problem is caused by the check failure in requirement 007.

You could set a breakpoint in Include LV61A007 and check why the check got failed in

this requirement.

It is checking whether the Departure country =

Country of Destination.

The check would fail if the two countries are not equal.

Cheers,

Alex