Did you mean: 

Version in Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working in the updation program for contract,

i have two mode.

1. mode:

I want to update the u2018Activeu2019 Version even though if we have change version or not.

2. Mode;

if we have active version then, we need to create change version -- important help me on this..???

If we have change version then, we need to update in change version only.

How can i achieve this functionality? I am using 'BBP_PD_CTR_Update' FM.

Plz help me on this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use this FM "BBP_PD_ALL_VERSION_GETLIST" or "BBP_PROCDOC_VERSION_GETLIST" for getting all your versions and then use the FM to update the specific document using the right GUIDs..

Let me know if you still have questions..

Regards

P R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the input...

I am able to get the active version...but from the active version,How can i create a change version?

Plz give an picture about it.

Thanks...

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you modify any contract data in the active version and that will create a change version.

for eg. you have contract total value for 10,000 USD and increase the fund to 15,000 USD.

now you change the total value and now new version will be created that is called change version and it will trigger a new workflow afater aproval that change version will be become active version............

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I want to change thr' program....how can i create a change version for the exsisting active version??

i am reading the Active version and i want create Change version. Is any way to use "BBP_PD_CTR_UPDATE" FM will help me to create change version from active version.

Help me on this...

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Any input.....

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

modify some value in the existing record and it will create change version . but your requirement is inscrutable.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a custom interface for contracts from e-sourcing to SRM. We have used the Function module BBP_PD_CTR_UPDATE to update the SRM contract on the active version of SRM contract. It is working fine for us.

Thank You,

DV