cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serialization in delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using serialization in delivery document but i am facing a problem when i try to split the delivery i meet the following message "2 serial numbers are assigned to item(s) 80000004 900001 - no split possible." is there any way to make it possible i think it could be done

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

If serial numbers have bene assgined to the delivery item, it's no long possible to split it in VLSP.

It's because that system doesn't know which serial number should be assigned to the new delivery.

The only way is to split the delivery before assigning serial numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Serial number is assigned to packing material and each handling unit is appear in VLSP as individual item so when i split the delivery document i split specific handling units with serial number assigned to each one

So the serial number is clearly assigned to which item in VLSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please goto tcode vl02n-Extras>Serial Numbers and delete the serial numbers.After completing the delivery split please add back the serial numbers, this will solve your issue.

Please let me know if this works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks kiranvyarlagadda for your advise and this can solve the problem but i think the split can be done in my case because as i mentioned the serail number assignment is clear to sap