cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RA&R Management Reports displaying 1 day behind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum guru's.

I am having an issue with the Risk Violations Management view on RA&R (i.e. the default screen after you log into RA&R). On the management view on the right hand side, the date "Summary as of" is always a day behind. I need this date to be current.

The daily management report background jobs run at 5:00am each day and the jobs complete successfully with no errors. The server date and time is correct as well. Has anbody experienced something similar?

We are on AC5.3, SP10.

Rgds,

Prevo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am new to GRC, I have to create a background job for RA&R daily Management Reports. I have created a background job by going to Risk Analysis>user level->Risk level>Critical>Report Format>Management summary>clicking on Background>setting the backgorund job for daily.

But the background is failing to display the report. I ran in the foreground and it works fine.

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong in the steps..

Thank you!

Regard's,

SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

please open a new thread Salman

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prevo

you get yesterdays view because yesterday is current as per the risk violation data

we also have yesterdays data. This is the default

I am not sure if there is any way to split the day to batches of 12 or 6hours. All jobs that collect these data would require to run at 12 or 6hours than... I dont think this would make sense

Nesimi

Edited by: Nesimi Buelbuel on Apr 15, 2010 11:13 AM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

But I think logic of this thing is something different. Because in my case I have 2 clients of same system configured in GRC RAR 5.3. And it is showing me the date of 8th April for both clients. Whereas I have finished Full Sync and batch analysis for one client on 8th april and for other client on 13th April but still the date is same as 8th April.

Thanks

Sunny