cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibase configuration problem

former_member448339
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I had successfully configured Service desk in Solution manager 4.0. But I need to configure IBASE as well. When i go through SPRO to config the same, select solution and gone to EDIT -> Initial data transfer to Ibase and i got IBASE generated sucessfully.

but when i open through IB52, 53 system shows error "Parameter IBTYP has unauthorized value 01" . when i try to create IB51 then system say error - IBase category 01 does not exist in table T371A.

Please help to kill this problem.

thanks in advance.

Tejinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Tejinder,

Please check if the following entry exists in table T371A (installed base category):

MANDT IBTYP STSMA COMPIND CONFIND FILID VALTYP INTST STTYP IBASEMAIN CHGKZ CASEKZ DESCR

001 01 X 01 2 1 02 X Installed Base

If this entry is missing , Ibase type Installed Base will not be present in your system, and this is a problem because by default an entry of type 'Installed base' (with IBTYP) 01 is created by Solution Manager. This is what makes the error appear all the time.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IB52, the ibase field which prompts u by default, do a F4/F8 check to see if there had been any other entries using 01 selection as well, 01 selection should be unique.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

try creating an Ibase through IB51

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Tejinder,

You may want to do the IMG activity again, as there may be an issue with the tables, espcially if you performed a client copy.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishor,

Please review the following note which I believe should help you out.

864195 - Error 513 when you enter Support Desk Message

Also, please validate that the users in question have enough authorization for this.

Thanks,

Mark