cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign particular measring point to Particular Maintenance Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know whether it is possible to assign measring point to maintenance plans.

Here it goes the scenario

Equipment= PUMP

I have maintenance plan weekly & monthly

In weekly maintenance plan ( Every Monday)I have to check

1.Vibration,

2. Speed,

etc upto 10 measuring point

In Monthly maintenance plan (30 days) I have to check

1.Bearing Condition,

2.Oil Level,

3. Pressure

4.Temperature

5. Current,

6. Voltage

The above mentioned measuring point is created w.r.t equpt PUMP by T-Code IK01.

Now problem is whenever I get call object i.e maintenance order according to weekly & monthly maintenance plan.

Weekly order- 100001 is generated while confirming (IW41) this Order & its operation activity

I will update measuring point but it is displaying all the measuring point of an equipment.

I want only measuring point pertaining to weekly maintenance plan should only display.

How can I link measuring point to particular maintenance plan?

Is there any solution available or does anyone come across this scenario?

Pls revert back for any more information.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple.

Go to node --> Set Screen Templates for Completion Confirmation in 'Completion Confirmations'

Hope your issue is resolved now.

thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your assistance & guidance..

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I am facing problem with the same issue.

Eventhough i am using EHP4 i am not getting option to assign Measuring point as PRT.

Can you please let me know whether any customization is required to get the option for Measuring point.

Please help me.

Regards,

Kalyan Varma

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow following steps

1. Carry out confirmation from Iw42 and enter order and operation no.

2. In Iw42 select suitable profile from extras--> settings

3. click button measurement/counter readings

4. in pop up window click button meas.points Inspn planning

5. this displays mesuring points assigned to that operation only.

check and revert

thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Talankis,

I am not finding any profile in IW42 extras --> settings..

There is no profile exists..

Where can I define this profile?

Could you pls provide T-Code or menu path?

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Talankis,

I am not finding any profile in IW42 extras --> settings..

There is no profile exists..

Where can I define this profile?

Could you pls provide T-Code or menu path?

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check whether equipment is entered against order operation.

revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have assigned mesuring point in eqpt task list for a particular operation as you told.

3 MP to 1 opeartion & 2 MP to 2 opeartion

I have generated order for maintenance plan.

When I am doing confirmation by using IW41 if I click on measuring point button & later measuring point on object it displays all the measuring points 5 MP.

It is not displaying according to operation wise.

Measuring Point Object exists fucntional location, equipment, rental building &rental unit.

There is no task list & its operation.

Where am I going wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

I have created Measuring points for Equipment and assigned a Maintenance Plan with Equip. task list, when I try to assign Measuring Point as a PRT it saying Measurement Point not used.

Could you guide me how to assign Measuring point as a PRT in Equip task list? I have activated Inspection plan Ehp 4.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

These are typical inspection rounds done at the plant. This functionality is provided in ECC 6.0 with EHP4, where in you can associate a Measurement point, as a PRT, to a operation on the order or task list(And Hence the MP). Then when you confirm the operation using the overall completion confirmation process then this specific measurement point will only be provided for capture of measurement reading.

If you are in lower version you will have to develop some custom process over the confirmation transaction to enter only the measurement document associated to the operation linked to the MP.The other way to do this is to enhance the Maintenance item to associate it to a Measurement Point or a Measurement List and then to pull up the same list(Or Point) from the Notification Object and capture the same.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been able to see measuring point in a task list since upgraded to EhP4.

I was just trying to assign measuring point to operation But it is throwing error message saying measuring point doesnot exist.

When I press F4 none of the measuring point is existing though I have created Measuring point to equipment?

Can someone help me or guide where am I going wrong?

I have gone through the below link for details on inspection rounds but there is no elaborative & detailed procesure existing

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04_sp/helpdata/en/48/689d3dd2613c87e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

Could you pls tell me the detailled procedure or provide the material?

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

I am using ECC6 EHP4.

I am having the same requirement and for this i created a equipment with PRT type and created measuring points for it.

While i am trying to assign some measuring points to a equipment task list, i am getting option to assign Material/Eqipment/Document and other as shown below.

But i wast to assign measuring point here. Can you please tell me whether any settings to be done for this.

Regards,

Kalyan Varma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating measuring points, assign measuring points to the task list operation as PRT.

While confirming order created from this tasklist, only measuring points assigned to the operation will be available for posting measuring documents.

check this. However this provision comes only if Inspection round functionality is activated in your system.

thks

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you explain I will update measuring point but it is displaying all the measuring point of an equipment.

where the measuring point is displayed for the equipment

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagu

While doing operation confirmation IW41 or IW48. It will display all the measuring point pertaining to

that equipment. Is it possible to restrict for particular maintenance plan?

Regards

Pradeep