cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Based INV flag set on Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 5.5 and R3 ECC 6.0 classic scenario. We want to swihtch off the GR Based Invoice flag which is maintained in de vendor master. Vendor has no info record or contract. When creating a PO directly in R3 the flag is also disabled on the PO. However, when we create a shopping cart, the system automatically creates the purchase req and when the purchaser creates the Purchase order the GR Based Inv. flag is set again ? Can anybody let me know how this is possible ?

Thanks as eve for your help.

Antoinette

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

xx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is preferred vendor in the shopping cart is selected ? Could you also please check if the vendors have been replicated in the SRM and see the status of the indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoinette,

In case you do not want the GR Based IV check in the P.O then uncheck the same from Vendor master purchasing view in the control data.

In case of service the GR based IV check gets automatically checked once the GR option is chosen.

Also check in the 'Manage Business Partners' link in SRM system under Vendor Data tab for that vendor.

In case of Limit shopping cart check whether you are choosing Confirmation and Invoice option during Limit shopping cart creation. Even in this case the GR based IV check box gets checked as the same would be created as Service in backend ECC system with Value Limits.

Please check the same and make required amendments as suggested and let us know the outcome.

Please let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI we use transaction shop with limit function and we don't order services.

You are saying:

"In case of Limit shopping cart check whether you are choosing Confirmation and Invoice option during Limit shopping cart creation. Even in this case the GR based IV check box gets checked as the same would be created as Service in backend ECC system with Value Limits"

Can you pelase explain what you mean I don't think we choose confirmation or invocie when creating the shopping. Can you also explain where I can find 'Manage Business partner in the vendor data ?

Thanks so much for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I switched off the gr indicator on account assignment category level and the GR BSD INV is not set after creating the PO form the shopping cart! But we have goods receipt non valuated switched on so we cannot switch the GR off as the system cannot non valaute for something which is not there!

Is there a BAPI in whcih we can deactivate the flag GR BASD INV fo the whole proces ?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a BAPI in whcih we can deactivate the flag GR BASD INV fo the whole proces ?

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is always an option for your own logic for updating the document. Set the filter to the business object type according to your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented the same scenario by using the badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. You can write custom program to turn of the flags "GR_BASEDIV" and GOODSREC_CONFEX in the table "BBPM_BUT_FRG0061".

Please let me know if you need the code dump. I can publish the same for you.

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would appreciate if you send me the code dump.

Thansk as ever!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody help with this coding ?

Or si there another solution to this problem

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DV,

Is it possible for you to let me know the code dump ?

Thanks as ever!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoinette Stork,

Here is the way we have achieved. I am not an ABAPer and hence providing you more concepts than code.

01) A custom program is written and is scheduled on hourly basis as a back ground job.

02) This program is executed after the BBP_VENDOR_SYNC is executed as a background job as well.

03) BBP_VENDOR_SYNC will bring the updates and new vendors from the R/3 back end.

04) This will bring the vendors with the confirmation flag set on SRM (no corresponding field exists on the R/3 side vendor master) and also will check the GR based invoice verification flag on (the corresponding field exists on the ECC vendor master).

05) After 15 minutes the custom program will read the BUT000 table for the total number of vendors changed or created between two successive jobs.

06) Then query on the VENMAP table to get the GUIDs of the corresponding vendors.

07) Within the custom program use the FMs

BBP_BUPA_FRG0060_CHANGE and

BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

to set the flags for

goodsrec_confex = ' ' and

GR_BASEDIV

Sorry for being unable to provide you the code dump. This is working perfectly fine for us.

Also, we have used the badi "BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI" with the method "BBP_B46B_PO_OUTBOUND" as a safety net as our invoice processing is two way match and we do not absolutely want the flags to be set to the R/3 PO.

DATA: ls_bapi_poitem TYPE bbps_if_bapimepoitem_pi.

• Loop through the item details that gets passed to Backend*

LOOP AT ct_bapi_poitem INTO ls_bapi_poitem.

• Clear the GR and GR-Based Invoice Verification Indicator.*

CLEAR : ls_bapi_poitem-gr_ind,

ls_bapi_poitem-gr_basediv.

MODIFY ct_bapi_poitem FROM ls_bapi_poitem

TRANSPORTING gr_ind gr_basediv.

ENDLOOP.

ENDMETHOD.

Hope this helps,

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thank you for your help but the problem seems to be the contract. There the GR BASED INV flag is set automatically when creating a contract. We have to mass change the contracts.

Regards,

Antoinette