cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO has a different Profit Center thatn MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have a PO , whose account assignment has a Sales Order and the Profit center is being picked from this Sales order while the MIGO document is posted.

However, when the system is posting the MIRO transaction, the system is picking up a different profit center. I can see a different Profit center in the line items in the MIRO document.

Why does the system pick a different profit center for MIRO ? Also, when i see the MIRO document, all the items are highlighted in yellow..What does that suggest?

Any ideas why there is a discrepancy in the Profit Center assignment in the MIGO and MIRO documents?

Thanks a lot.

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you check if there is a default profit center assigned to that company code in FAGL3KEH.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check whether any subustiotuion had been written for the Business Area or Business Place in the t code OBBH whether profit center get subsititued based on Business Area or b.place in put ihe document

Regards

Anil chawla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in OBBH, there is no substitution , but i could find one substitution in GGB1.

It says, if sales office = xxxx, then use this PC.

I have analysed that , in MIRO doc, the PC is correct as per the Sales order, but when FI document is posted, the PC is different.

Is it that the Substitution will be triggered when the FI doc is posted??

Any clues..

Thanks

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the config for the "Sales Order" Account assignment category (OME9). There is a setting "Acct.assg.changeable". Check to see if this indicator is activated. The Indicator determines whether the account assignment of an item with the account assignment category can be changed following a goods receipt or invoice receipt. Perhaps the account assignment was changed in MIRO. This activation setting can prevent this from happening.