Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTE Failing for WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to modify the document created using FB01 / MIRO for WBS Element. I could not find any user exit or BADI to do the same. So I tried the BTE 1120... I added a structure to BSEGSUBT to add the WBS Elements... And in the FM for 1120, I am passing the WBS Element to BSEGSUBT-PROJK.

But this data is not getting updated in the document. On further investigation, i discovered that the Internal Table T_ACCIT has the field PS_PSP_PNR and not PROJK and its because of these differences in the name of the fields, i am not able to add the data to ACCIT...

How do i get my data in the document?

Appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Tanuja

3 REPLIES 3

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can change table trwpr and insert your own fm - but caution: this is a like a modification of sap-standard!

A.

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as said by andreas ,you can user this as well for your requirement

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Junction+Functions

cheers

S.Janagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helll T ,

i think in that case ,...make use of Substitutions in Controlling area , in FI area system wont allow to change field values which are not part of its substittion fields.

try GGB1(tcode)--->Cost Account ->line item->create Step -->and make use of Exit Module in order to change value of COBL-PS_PSPNR or something like that.

regards

Prabhu