cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team SC functionality workswith Aplication Controlled workflow in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are now going to upgrade from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0. I saw from SAP help documentations says "Team purchasing is not available with the application-controlled workflow framework". Further I saw few of the SDN posting says it can work for application controlled workflow also. And I am also have a gut feel that it should work.

Can you please confirm. and will appreciate for your quick response.

Points will be rewared.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

I would believe what SAP is saying, they normally don't lie on SAP help or SRM210 ;-). I do know there is a note available that has downported the teampurchasing functionallity for SRM 5.0 system. I don't know whether that solution could be applied to SRM 7.0 systems aswell, thus enabling team purchasing functionallity for application controlled workflow in SRM 7.

Note: 1152797 (it only applies to SRM_SERVER 5.5)

Since SRM 7.0 is set-up with application controlled workflow as standard you could give it a try and see whether team purchasing functionality is available. One thing you do need to expect is that Team Purchasing related things wont be available in defining your application-controlled WF (this might give problems?). In addition you might want to give upgrade/migrating your SC BUS2121 workflow to process controlled workflow the highest WF-upgrade priority. SRM 7 has the ability to change AC/PC WF per Business Object (Note: You can not change back to AC once PC has been activated).

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Apr 14, 2010 5:45 PM

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Apr 14, 2010 5:50 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered