cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XMAU 3.0 deploy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,<br><br>

I am a newly starting with NWDS 7.0.2 for Mobile. I want to use the standard mau application and I would like to modify it later.

I imported XMAU_eclipse.war (Client_IDE source) in NWDS. I found this file on install cd. It worked well, I could see the files of project (I modified nothing). Then I exported the project in XMAU.war file, and I copied in ME home directory. (C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\webapps) I started the ME, logged in, and I tried to start the XMAU application, but I got the following error:(ME decompressed the XMAU.war file)

<br><br>

Error: 500

Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.mbs.mam.bo.impl.Mam090ManagerImpl.getMam090s(Mam090ManagerImpl.java:110)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.process.impl.UserCustomCache.getUserCustomizing(UserCustomCache.java:60)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.process.impl.UserCustomProcessImpl.getUserCustomizing(UserCustomProcessImpl.java:64)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.process.impl.GenericCustomCache.getMamScenario(GenericCustomCache.java:72)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.process.impl.GenericCustomCache.getDeviceSettingsProfile(GenericCustomCache.java:115)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.util.DateTimeUtils.getDeviceSettingsProfile(DateTimeUtils.java:184)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.util.DateTimeUtils.getDateFormat(DateTimeUtils.java:84)

at com.sap.mbs.mau.application.impl.MauApplicationImpl.init(MauApplicationImpl.java:304)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.application.web.FrontServlet.init(FrontServlet.java:102)

at com.sap.mbs.mau.application.web.FrontServlet.init(FrontServlet.java:63)

at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:254)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.doForward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:222)

at org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:162)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:423)

at 0002fmam0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_2._jspService(_0002fmam_0005fstart_0002ejspmam_0005fstart_jsp_2.java:62)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspCountedServlet.service(JspServlet.java:130)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:282)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:429)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:500)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

<br><br>

Synconization worked good with the server, ME could download the xmau application, but this file don't contain the source.

<br>

What may be the mistake? Or I do something badly?

<br>

I will appreciate any help/ideas/suggestions.

<br><br>

Regards,<br>

Patrik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrik,

I have the same problem, and could not find the soulution. Please, if U could solve this problem inform me.

Regards,

Rok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Rok,

Yes, I could solve this problem. I don't know, but we used eclipse in the development. In the MI folder are lot of files, and this files have to attach the xmau project.

And if you want to develop xmau, you have to use with jdk 1.3, so you can avoid the version problems on mobile device.

Regards,

Patrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrik.

I tired your solution, but didnu2019t work.

I use NWDS 7.0 with patch 21. I linked the whole SAP Mobile Infrastructure dir to XMAU project, but I think the XMAU donu2019t use it. I can not run/debug my project form NWDS. I always get the same error like you.

Export to war file and deploy it is working. But there are some bugs in WEB.XML. I correct the generated web.xml code manually copy the generated code the correct place in web.xml. After this the XMAU run fine. (At export I checked the: Add JSP as compiled class)

Which version of NWDS do you use? Can you help me, how link the MI dir to my project exactly. I think I do something badly.

Regards,

Rok