Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order Settlement to WBS (statistical) and IN (real) simultaneously

miljenko_kranjec
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have a request from my client to settle 100% of PM (or IN, all the same) order to WBS (statistical) and internal order (real) simultaneously, but the system doesn't allow this settlement.

I have already tried many different ways, but unsuccessfully.

ps. the standard posting (from MM or FI) to WBS (statistical) and IN (real) ,at the same time, works without any problems.

Thanks.

Edited by: Miljenko Kranjec on Apr 15, 2010 8:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miljenko,

The only scenario, I see your requirement achievable in standard way, is if your statistical WBS are linked one-to-one to your internal orders in the master data. Otherwise, indeed, the settlement could go only to single object. You can also try to substitute WBS field during the settlement (OKC9), but substitution activities are restricted when doing settlement, so this solution might not work.

Regards,

Eli

miljenko_kranjec
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

thanks for tip and quick response.

I'll try to see if itu2019s possible to do something with the substitution, because I must have the option to choose different WBS (or cost centre) in each PM order for the same IN when settle a PM order.

BR

Miljenko

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 ) In the settlement Profile,

Under "Valid receivers", Order and WBS element should have "Settlement Optional"

miljenko_kranjec
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have already enabled that.

The problem is because the system thinks that I want to settle a PM order in 200% (sap: You have entered distribution rules which settle 200.00% in total), but I want to settle 100% of PM order to internal order (real) and WBS (statistical) simultaneously.