New field extractor 2lis_13_vditm
I have a problem with a new field that I have included in the structure of exhaust extraction 2lis_13_vditm standard.
This field before it was including in the structure and extracting r3 correcta.Por a way not what I was having problems with the extraction, bw and I ascended the data correctly.
I opened a sap note, and I was advised to include a standard field.
I followed the steps I suggested doing the following:
1. Add a new (ZZ..) Append a structure in the structure of MC13VD0ITM extraction.
2.La extraction logic for that field I have included in the user-exit EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001
3. In transaction LBWE, I added the ZZ field to the structure, I have generated the data source, and unchecked the option to delete field. And I checked the source of data in the transaction LBWE.
4. I deleted the setup table data, I delete the delta queue (RSA7) and I deleted the qrfc (LBWQ).
5. I launched the process of loading of the setup tables
6. I threw the burden of delta initialization bw
After following these steps recommended by SAP, once the initialization, ZZ field, which incorporated new to come up to fill some blank and others.
And this is not correct, R3 always fill this field.
In fact I tried to do an extraction in r3, from RSA3 transaction for one of the bills in which you loaded the field blank, and the field removes it properly.
At some point in the initialization field is lost, it is curious that for all registrations.
Anyone have an idea that may be succeded?