cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New field extractor 2lis_13_vditm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Gurus

I have a problem with a new field that I have included in the structure of exhaust extraction 2lis_13_vditm standard.

This field before it was including in the structure and extracting r3 correcta.Por a way not what I was having problems with the extraction, bw and I ascended the data correctly.

I opened a sap note, and I was advised to include a standard field.

I followed the steps I suggested doing the following:

1. Add a new (ZZ..) Append a structure in the structure of MC13VD0ITM extraction.

2.La extraction logic for that field I have included in the user-exit EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001

3. In transaction LBWE, I added the ZZ field to the structure, I have generated the data source, and unchecked the option to delete field. And I checked the source of data in the transaction LBWE.

4. I deleted the setup table data, I delete the delta queue (RSA7) and I deleted the qrfc (LBWQ).

5. I launched the process of loading of the setup tables

6. I threw the burden of delta initialization bw

After following these steps recommended by SAP, once the initialization, ZZ field, which incorporated new to come up to fill some blank and others.

And this is not correct, R3 always fill this field.

In fact I tried to do an extraction in r3, from RSA3 transaction for one of the bills in which you loaded the field blank, and the field removes it properly.

At some point in the initialization field is lost, it is curious that for all registrations.

Anyone have an idea that may be succeded?

Sincerely,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was not able to find the doc you're mentionning : "how to extend standard extractors (LO and R3)"

can you post the full url

thx

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

The ZZ field add to the transaction structure LBWE, I saw a document that I download from here, the SDN, which explains you step by step how to extend standard extractors (LO and R3).

Sap also in a note that I saw mentioned this step. In fact in the append structure are more fields, and are in the structure of the transaction LBWE, and the data in these fields up well to bw.

Why do you say? The same would have to skip this step?

N. Ganesh, what you mean with tables of statistics R3 .. what are those tables? Tell me the technical name to see its contents, or tell me where I can find information in these tables.

Sincerely,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are corect, But you need to follow bellow steps:

1. Write the code in CMOD and check the Code.

2. Unhide the fileds form Datasource.

3. Check the data in RSA3.

4. Replicate the datasource in BI side.

5. Make the proper mappings in Transfermations/Transferruls/Updata rules.

6. Load the data to target and check the data by 'Manage'.

Regards,

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Add a new (ZZ..) Append a structure in the structure of MC13VD0ITM extraction.

Yes

2.LO extraction logic for that field I have included in the user-exit EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001

Yes

3. In transaction LBWE, I added the ZZ field to the structure, I have generated the data source, and unchecked the option to delete field. And I checked the source of data in the transaction LBWE.

Why U added this?. Once you add it in MC13VD0ITM, it is Ok and you need to uncheck the HIDE in RSO2

4. I deleted the setup table data, I delete the delta queue (RSA7) and I deleted the qrfc (LBWQ).

OK

5. I launched the process of loading of the setup tables

Ok

maintain corretc logic if you have CMOD code, else write CMOD code for to fill new fields which are added.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Application tables in R/3 fills Statistical Tables. Setup tables takes data from Statistical tables.

Statistical Tables are filled periodically by three way. 1 Synchrnous update 2. Asynchrnous and 3. Batch Jobs

If Statistical tables are not filled synchrnously there might be a delay or lag in the fill of setup table.

If you fill the setup table after a while and upload and compare you may find the difference.