cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build error in model class in creating Web Dynpro project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this error after creating the Web Dynpro project in my model class.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.ejb.metadata.EJBCMISettingDefinition.BYTE_ARRAY_CONVERSION cannot be resolved

The line of code where the error occurs is

modelSettings.put(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.ejb.metadata.EJBCMISettingDefinition.BYTE_ARRAY_CONVERSION.toString(), byteArrayConversion);

This is a Web Dynpro generated code.

It is working fine in another system where the same project was created before.

The NWDS version I am using is CE 7.1 SP09.

Thanks,

Gammo

Edited by: mr_gams on Apr 14, 2010 10:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1.model classes are properly imported into the webdynpro application as the rfc data given might be problem (meta data/model data) check whether its working fiine.

2.model should be reimported and check whthere the model has been enabled and workign fine in the back end.

3.It is always a better way to close and restart the Engine of the local studio or nwdi so the changes made will be effected as all knows java is a very robust engine to work on.

Regards,

Aswin Girmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this, as i am also getting this error while importing the model. I tried reimporting but no luck.

Regards,

Unni

anibal_alonso
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashutosh for the info.

It does seem to be a bug but I want to find out if there is any workaround for it as commenting the line would not work as the code regenerates every time.

Thanks,

Gammo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This sometimes happens. You can try re-importing the model and rebuilding your web dynpro project. If that does not work, then delete the model and then re-create it.

Regards,

James

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like a bug in CE

-Ashutosh